AVG. trip length
Get to Know
Edgy — Yet Opulent
Porto’s charms are as subtle as the nuances of an aged tawny port, best savoured slowly on a romp through the hilly backstreets of Miragaia, Ribeira and Massarelos.Contact Us
Things to Do in
- Take a sightseeing cruise down the Douro River
- Take in the views from the Miradouro da Vitória
- Explore the Riberia, Baixa, and Bolhao Districts
- Eat all the Pasteis de nata at Confeitaria do Bolhão
- Explore Porto by Tram
- Explore the Mercado do Bolhão
- Visit Bolsa Palace and marvel at the interiors
- Grab lunch at Ribeira Square
- Watch the subset from the Dom Luis I Bridge
- Visit Livraria Lello, Porto’s most beautiful library
- Enjoy port in Porto
- Check out the views from Clerigos Tower
- Spot Porto’s many amazing Azulejo tiles
- Eat Porto’s most famous dish, Francesinha
- Visit the SÃo Bento Railway Station
- Watch the sunset from Esplanada do Teleférico
Speak to an expert.
One of our experienced travel agents is available to answer any questions you may have.
SIGN UP NOW
Receive weekly offers.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive updates and promotions on top travel destinations.